UA-60701407-50 The Chipmunk - Golden Daily Scoop

November 8, 2011

The Chipmunk

He's the bane of my existence. He is the reason I don't take my afternoon nap. He drives me B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!!

He sits on the pool deck and taunts me from inside the house here. Whenever mom hears me growl she knows it must be him...

Chomping away on helicopter seeds as if they were going out of style. Then he hops back down into his little hole.


His name is Chippy....Chippy the Chipmunk.


 I don't want to eat him, honestly I don't....just a taste would satisfy me greatly.

The other day mom was so annoyed with my whinning and growling at the door that she let me at 'em! I took Maggie along figuring we could corner the lil' sneak!  He loves to hide behind the deck box, I can hear him chewing away!

Take a look!




Boy was I wrong! Until then I will just sit and wait....



Mom say's I should read Sugar's new book, "Sugar's Furry Friend" and learn about Fred, the chipmunk and why he does the things he does.

Sure mom, anything to get me closer to that chipmunk!

I wonder if Chippy and Fred are related???

12 comments:

  1. Woof! Woof! Oh My ... you found Fred's relative. LOVE the name Chippy!
    No, you don;t want to eat him ... I bet Chippy is fast n quick too. Playing chase n hide n seek ... such a GOLDEN FUN!!! Lots of Golden LOVE n Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chipmunks are friends - not food. Repeat it over and over until you believe it!!

    BOL!

    AROOOOF!
    Boondocks & The Love Shack Pack

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the same problem here with bunnies. Mom keeps telling us to stop chasing them, but we just can't stop. Guess we need to read Sugar's book too:)

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the squirrel on the deck that drive Ellie and Lucy crazy. If we accidentally mention the word "squirrel" they are both at rigid attention at the door.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly, I'm not allowed to chase squirrels - that have that listed under "NO" in my "guide dog rule book".
    Oh well, it sure looks like fun!!

    Brandon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chipmunks are really cute, may he wants to play with you LOL! and remember chipmunks are not food Woof!


    ---------------------------------
    It's all About Pet Fences | Dog Fence

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that last pool shot is just priceless! :)
    Make sure to wag over to our Arenus giveaway this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at you waiting there! I am sure you'll get him real soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All excited about chipmunk!! I really hope u two will catch it soon! i aways fail!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Miley, we think your little chipmunk looks kinda cute. We don't have them here in Oz. Maybe he just wants to be friends. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, our furiend Sarge created his very own DUCK TAPE chipmunk for the Duck Tape festival so he could bash 'em whenever he wants! BOL! You can see it on our Monday blog post if you want to get some ideas. It might help relieve some of that chipmunk tension! Just sayin' . . .

    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look so cute. We don't have them here.
    Love, Thor and Jack

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...