UA-60701407-50 The Tale of the Tail - Golden Daily Scoop

July 21, 2014

The Tale of the Tail

My name is Bruin, I am eleven months old and some might say I have a problem...


Can you spot it?


How 'bout now?


That's my beautiful tail - doesn't look like there's any problem to me?!

Mom is constantly yelling at me to leave it alone.

What?!?!?!?

It's mine.

It's attached to me.

I love it.

It makes me smile...


It tastes delicious...


And smells even better...


And if I think it needs a daily self-grooming then so be it.

It's my tail. 

I love it.

And it's all mine.


16 comments:

  1. You tell 'em Bruin!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Bruin yours and yours alone pal. Enjoy.
    Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Bruin!! Leave your tale alone! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harlow agrees with you!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  5. You tell 'em Bruin! It is a beautiful tail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, aren't tail just awesome, you take care of it!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad it's not anything serious! At first I thought you had limber tail syndrome or something.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha aww Bruin! Poor tail ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL Storm loves her tail too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heehee. Cute! Love the pics! (Did you guys plan these tail posts today? Is it National Dog Tail Day or something and we missed it? I think this is the 3rd post on tails.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, I have to agree....when she grows a tail, she can do what she wants with it! Butts for now, leaves yours alone!! Geesh.
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree, Bruin - it's a gorgeous tail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL... why that is a nice tail you've got there Bruin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well you have a nice tail to tell. To be honest, I think it looks nicely trimmed. ;-)

    --Wags (and purrs) from Life with Dogs and Cats

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...