UA-60701407-50 Frosty Pumpkin Dog Treats - Golden Daily Scoop

October 21, 2014

Frosty Pumpkin Dog Treats

Here is a super easy treat to get your peeps to whip up for you in a jiffy!

So easy there isn't even a recipe. 

Just blend some pure pumpkin and plain yogurt then freeze in your favorite ice cube tray!

Need to convince them? 

Just tell them how healthy they are you!

Benefits of pumpkin:
  • Great source of fiber which helps our digestive system
  • Excellent source of vitamin A, beta-carotene, potassium and iron
  • It's low in calories which helps keep our waistlines trim
Benefits of plain yogurt:
  • Great for our immune system
  • Keeps our bellies balanced
  • Helps with yeast infections in our ears
Today we are joining the Tasty Tuesday Blog Hop hosted by Sugar and Kol.


22 comments:

  1. Those sound so good, I want some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUR mom could not even burn these up...how great is that.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, I luffs ice cubes (when its hot I get an icey cube to cool me down) so I bet I'll luffs these
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look well yummy. What a great idea. Have a terrific tasty Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look good, but we may wait for summer as Mom rarely gives us frozen treats when it is cold out. Love the pumpkin mold shape.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUMMERS! Two of our favorite foods blended together! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OM NOM NOM - I'm so lazy I don't even do this. I just this morning chopped a pumpkin in half and put half of it in the chicken coop. They love pumpkin. So does the duck, if I fill it with water.
    www.dogtreatweb.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, now I realize I really NEED a pumpkin ice cube tray!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a great idea! We had a friend who used to make the same thing with mashed bananas for her doggies. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds yummy!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  11. We're copying this down for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Easy!! What a great idea!! We will have to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That has to be delish!!!!!!!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  14. O.M.D..... We are going to get after Mama to make this for sure!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay super easy to make and it helps fight off yeasty ears. I would much rather eat these than mom put the nasty drops in my ear. Thanks for sharing.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks easy and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  17. We have made these before and the dogs love them!!
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  18. How fun and simple! I love the recipe and the pumpkin molds. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome photo!! These treats look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love how you;ve made them pumpkin shape!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I do this and my dogs love them!!!!!! your little pumpkin molds are cute

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...