UA-60701407-50 Miley's Birthday!!! - Golden Daily Scoop

June 12, 2014

Miley's Birthday!!!

Today is my 6th Birthday!!!

Mom woke me up with a blueberry muffin...



Huh?! Where's my cake with yummy delicious peanut butter frosting????


For a split second, I thought of protesting....


But I just couldn't resist the smell...


And besides, you know what comes after cake... Pressies (Yay) and more pictures (boooo)!!!


Enough already, I just want that chipmunk stuffie in my mouth...


Mom and Dad said they are taking me out for a special treat today but not before I de-stuff chippy!


Oh, I almost forgot! Maggie and Bruin are celebrating with me today...


Hope they don't think I'm sharing my stuffies!!


After all, it is MY birthday!!!

12 comments:

  1. oh miley! I wish you a year of happy destuffing and cake! You are the sweetest!! You know there are toys out there made without stuffing that cost MORE than the regular ones! Miley is so craft able he can make his own.
    LeeAnna Paylor and Cole the poodle
    lapaylor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have the most wonderful happy birthday ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miley we wish you a very happy birthday and we know your special day will be awesome. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday. Don't think you should have to share your stuffie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Miley. You look pawsome in your birthday hat. Glad you had such a great day. We loved your photos. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birfday! Looks like you are having a wonderful celebration! Did you gut that squirrel?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 6th Birthday Miley.
    I hope you got lots of good stuff and some cake too.
    Enjoy your special day friend.

    xo Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMD!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BURTHDAY GURL!!! You look FABulous in your Burthday hat! I thinks your Moms should have topped that Blueberry muffin with PB...just sayin'
    Wells, I bets it was delish anyway. And, nice job waitin' for that stuffie! Peeps can be soooo cruel makin' us wait while they take pics!
    Hopes you had a most marvelous day Miley!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. We Beaglebratz ALMOST missed your barkday - HAPPEE BARKDAY Miley! We agree with Ruby - a little (or a LOT) of PB wood haf bin good on that muffin BUTT we LOVE blueberry so bet it wuz yummilishus! Az'fur that chippy - our kind of toy - lookz like a fun day.
    Shiloh'n Diva Shasta

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday! Looks like the paw-ty was fab!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated birthday. Looks like a great day!

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...